Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.
Please hand in your application in English
- Ensure forecast on product segments (AAM, IND or on request OE) and provide the forecast data to market demand team. Continuous review of the forecast and provides reports to in-line manager.
- Prepare demand planning deliverables in accordance with the monthly planning calendar. Deliverables include sales/orders versus forecast analysis, sales/ market intelligence, and SKU/ category forecast recommendations
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales and Supply Chain Management to prepare findings and recommendations for review
- Work with product teams to ensure new product launch plans are properly planned
- Partner with Supply Chain Management functions to develop and deploy end to end supply chain initiatives to optimize inventory pipeline investments and achieve customer service ability requirements
- Promote an environment of teamwork and cooperation. Be mindful of internal stakeholder needs and priorities
- Conceptual progression of demand planning and forecasting processes, methods and tools
- Support for SAP APO DP - work on process enhancements in the interface to IT
- Key User of R Studio (or other forecast tool)
- Conduct a monthly deep dive of high-value & variance SKUs
- Closely monitor early-life sales and adjust forecasts promptly as required - particularly for high-value and high-variance SKUs
- Academic degree in Economics or Information technology or similar
- Several years of profound professional experience in the area of demand planning/ supply chain management
- Experience in planning of global / regional End to End Supply Chain and Logistics processes is an advantage
- Know How about business process fundamentals and concepts in manufacturing
- Experience in Project Management
- Understanding and application of IT language (R or similar program language)
- Fluent English and German language skills in speaking and writing
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications
- Knowledge in SAP R/3 (SD, MM, PP) & SAP APO DP is desired
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.