Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
The function may be staffed at any German location of Continental. As part of our international Audit Team you independently execute operational audits of all business areas and processes in EMEA and abroad. Focus of the audits is to control business risk, to guarantee effectiveness of internal control systems and fulfillment of regulatory requirements.
These will be your tasks and responsibilities in detail:
- Identify process optimizations, risks and additional improvement potential
- Prepare fieldwork, conduct interviews, evaluate business processes and conduct analysis
- Observe compliance with standards / policies and procedures, compile findings, participate in fraud investigations, propose recommendations and ensure documentation
- Update Audit Management System and present findings in English to local management
- Consult management in the development and improvement of internal processes and structures and monitor the implementation of recommendations
- Be a competent contact person for the departments for audit-specific questions and development of practice-oriented solutions
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Engineering, IT or Law
- Several years of relevant professional experience, such as internal audit or operational business
- Comprehensive knowledge in Finance, Accounting, Controlling or Business Administration and SAP R / 3 expertise
- Experienced in MS Office applications
- Business-fluent English language skills (written and spoken); additional languages advantageous
- Enhanced discernment and analysis capabilities
- Self-confident appearance and professional presentation skills
- Advanced team and communication skills
- Willingness for international business trips (40-50%)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.