Are you looking to be a part of an international team, and are aiming to develop yourselves within a challenging yet progressive work environment, offering a high degree of flexibility? Then look no further and apply with us!
Meyer Seals is a global player and world market leader in the packaging industry with its headquarters in Alfeld (Leine), Germany. With around 300 employees globally, we are the largest manufacturer of sealing inserts for plastic and aluminum closures in Europe. Our innovative packaging solutions offer our customers various standard and special SEALutions for the sealing of food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, industrial chemicals, cosmetics and lubricants. With 3 manufacturing locations in Europe and Asia and a partner/distributor network around the world, Meyer Seals' manages to produce over 21 Billion closure seals annually and exports more than 80% of its produce to our customers located in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
Based at our headquarter in Alfeld (Leine), Germany, we are looking for an
International Sales Manager (m/w/d)
- Systematic and responsible acquisition of new customers in a defined market area and the associated advice and support for our customers
- Independent and proactive expansion of our customer relationships as well as the maintenance and strategic development of these as the basis of a trusting cooperation
- Structured analysis and evaluation of customer needs and the associated business processes as well as advice to our customers on-site
- Creation of market and competition analysis
- Development and implementation of a successful market and sales strategy within the framework of the market
- Value-added selling for the best possible development of our business areas
- You have successfully completed a business & technical degree or a comparable qualification acquired through training and professional experience
- You have at least 3 years of preferably international sales experience, or you have successfully completed your studies and are looking for a challenging position to start your career with good development opportunities
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German, and you have bilingual/native level language skills in French or Russian.
- Skillset: Creative, analytical, confident, self-starter attitude, flexible, adaptable, and willing to work under pressure– you need to be able to approach and talk with a broad range of people
- We are looking for a team player – we’re a small team and we need someone who is willing to get stuck in!
- Possess working permit to live and work in the EU
- A high degree of independence and flexibility to perform
- You get to be a part of an international team with a dynamic and progressive working environment with several self-growth/self-development opportunities within the company
- A challenging job in a healthy, fast-growing company with flat hierarchies, short communication, and decision-making channels
- Flexibility in working hours