We are looking to strengthen our team, to help make the world a little greener!
Rolls-Royce Solutions Berlin (formerly Qinous) develops microgrids solutions including energy storage systems that bring reliable and efficient power to remote communities, industry facilities and commercial buildings. With our technology, we support the grid all over the globe and help on- & off-grid facilities to move to renewable energy.
Intern/Working Student Data Engineering Battery Performance (m/f/d)
Werkstudent, Teilzeit · Berlin
- Support the system design process of Li-ion battery energy storage systems and cloud solutions
- Analyze ESS and battery data in the field to compute performance metrics
- Develop ESS and battery data analytics and processes
- You’re pursuing a degree in the area of Energy Science, Computer Science or similar
- Interest in handling and analyzing big data sets
- Experience with data analysis, especially Python Panda, is a plus
- You have a strong interest in energy storage and renewable energy
- Understanding of high voltage battery systems performance is a plus
- A pro-active, hands-on and independent way of working
- Openminded and team player
- Fluent in English
- A work environment that guarantees professional growth. We combine the agile & fast moving start-up world, with the experience and expertise of the Rolls Royce group.
- The chance to contribute to changing an industry by applying innovative technology in a highly relevant and meaningful field.
- An inclusive atmosphere and the opportunity to work within a team of experts.