A bike is more than the sum of its parts. This also applies to our team of experts who are passionate about what they do. Here in St. Pauli, we think around corners, act without compromise, don‘t allow ourselves to be bent and, even as lateral thinkers, stick together relentlessly.
In our neighborhood, opposites attract, here rebellion meets tradition, perfection meets improvisation, individuality meets collectivity and calculation meets desire. This is also refl ected in our products: Bikes with a clear edge just. This has been the case since 1993 and will stay that way. Hand on it.
Work closely with the marketing team and support in ongoing marketing projects and daily tasks:
- Work closely with our Campaign Coordinator in particular regarding development, creation and coordination of communication and campaigns as well as the coordination of film- and photo productions
- Coordination and execution of print catalogs, leaflets etc.
- Support the development and execution of retail marketing and go-to-market strategies
- Development of marketing tools to help sell-in process and increase sell-out
- Organization of and participation in international meetings, product launches, and events
- Support in the creation of PR content, product placements as well as texts for online and print communication tools
- Help update, develop and deliver content for bergamont.com and its social media platforms
- Organization and structuring of daily marketing support and services for distributors, customers and online requests
- Follow-up of the collection with the product development team
- Education in marketing, communications or a related field and 2+ years of experience preferably in the bike industry and/or working in a retail marketing position
- Strong communication and interaction skills
- High affinity for and preferably know-how of the bike market, and in retail marketing
- Experience in project management
- Creative skills for developing new marketing and communication campaigns
- A team player
- Personal interest in outdoor sports
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent business German and English is a must-have, native English speaking is a plus.
- We are a creative, highly motivated team of bike enthusiasts
- Workspace in the heart of the city, the lively and creative district of St. Pauli
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- The chance to work with the latest technologies and tools