We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. New Work SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
Wherever you’re from, whatever your beliefs, and whomever you love - you’re always welcome at NEW WORK. We’re proud of our commitment to diversity because it makes us more creative and more productive. What counts is you as a person.
Microsoft 365 Automation Administrator (m/f/x)
The Internal IT team ensures that all our internal IT systems run smoothly, including networks, financial systems, cloud services and applications for communication and collaboration within the company. As we have offices throughout Europe, a stable IT communications environment is the foundation of our daily work. Around 15 system administrators and a 1st-level team work with Windows, macOS and Linux to ensure that more than 1800 colleagues can work smoothly.
For the main location in Hamburg, we are looking for a (Senior) Microsoft 365 Automation Administrator (m/f/x) as soon as possible.
- Administration and monitoring of Microsoft 365 platform (AAD, EXO, SPO, MFA, SSO ...).
- Administration and monitoring of Microsoft on-prem services (AD, SQL-Server ...).
- Building interfaces and automations between on-prem and SaaS services.
- Optimization of tools and processes.
- Collaboration with team members.
- Strong experience in administration of Microsoft based Cloud and on-prem services.
- Profound technical knowledge with
- Automation tools like PowerShell, Power Automate, Graph, Ansible, Jenkins
- Microsoft services like Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, ADFS
- Innovative strength and willingness to take responsibility.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- You get things done, have a positive mindset, and are known as a motivated team player with good communication skills.
Join us at our brand-new, innovative and dynamic office next to the River Elbe in Hamburg’s newest district, the Hafencity. Enjoy flexible working hours and the option to work up to 60% from mobile-office. Benefit from the many training and development opportunities, language courses and regular team events on offer. Take on an exciting role within a motivated and friendly team, coupled with the freedom you need to develop and share your own ideas. Quench your thirst with free drinks and excellent coffee, along with a canteen and a bar where you can meet up with colleagues. Train and meet new people by visiting the free gym. Get a smartphone or iPad you can also use privately. Explore the city of Hamburg in your free time with a subsidised HVV ProfiTicket. What’s not to like about all that?