We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara aims to be the crop nutrition company for the future and is leading the development of sustainable agriculture and digital tools to contribute to solving global agricultural challenges. We have a worldwide presence with sales teams in ~150 countries and around 17,000 employees. Yara Farming Solutions will lead the transformation towards more sustainable and efficient food production, by innovating our offerings and the way we work. Digital Ag Solutions is responsible developing and scaling new “on-farm” digital and integrated tools and solutions for an efficient and transparent food system.
This internship position is for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
- Work with Yara Crop Agronomy and R&D (YARD) division, mainly with digital agronomist and Scientists to define the scientific content of scalable POC.
- Work with YARD to create product requirement and Acceptance Criteria for user stories.
- Assist PO translate business requirement into technical deliverables roadmap
- Ensure all team members/ documentation/ processes/ dashboards are properly documented and updated consistently in Jira/Confluence & other shared spaces for the project
- Enrolled as a student or you are a recent graduate of product management, Environmental engineering, Agronomy, Business Administration, Engineering or another related area
- Experienced in a project management role or you're willing to explore the field together with us
- Fluent in English (Any additional language is a plus!)
- Data driven and comfortable with analytical tasks
- Open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving, in a clear and respectful manner
- Ready to make an impact, take ownership and you execute with conviction
- Evolving tech development division of an established agricultural products and services company.
- Explore and develop digital, software, hardware products, which provide value to farmers, smallholder communities and the value chain.
- Be part of our mission to build sustainable solutions that benefit humanity and the environment.
- Support for personal development, training and continuous learning.
- Commitment to using new technologies and frameworks, meetups, and knowledge sharing.