ITT Bornemann GmbH is a company of the ITT Corporation and is one of the leading manufacturers of screw pumps and system solutions for various fields of application such as the oil and gas, pharmaceutical and food industries. At our location in Obernkirchen/near Hanover we employ about 200 people.
For our Business Unit Centrifugal Pumps we are currently looking for one Project Manager Centrifugal Pump Business (m/f/d).
- Responsible for ITT Bornemann Centrifugal Pump Projects with a volume of up to $ 2 million
- Review and appropriate implementation of customer specifications
- Ensuring on-time of project deliveries (expedite internal deliveries and buyouts)
- Schedule coordination and monitoring of internal and external interfaces (e.g. Production, Engineering, QA/QC and globally operating suppliers)
- Achievement of the project's objectives, more particularly the financial target
- Coordination of project- and customer specific documentation assisted by document control
- Progressive Claim-, Risk- and Change Management
- Preparation, Execution and Follow-up of witnessed pump tests
- You report directly to the Business Unit Manager in Obernkirchen
- Academic degree in Engineering or similar - (Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive, Aerospace or Industrial Engineering)
- At least three years’ work experience in project management, executing customer projects.
- Experience in dealing with its customer's needs; strong customer centricity.
- Good technical understanding of pumps and pump applications.
- Good knowledge in MS Office and MS Project
- Strong project related decision-taking and leadership competencies
- Very good skills in leading discussions and negotiations, autonomous, target-oriented and analytical way of working; looking for solution and taking problem as opportunities
- Fluent in English is a must have (spoken and written).
- Interesting job in an international company
- Exciting area of responsibility with a high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom: The induction takes place "on the job" in a committed and competent team
- Attractive remuneration package with a variable component
- First-class employee offers through corporate benefits