Making an impact that matters. Unser Anspruch ist, jeden Tag das zu tun, was wirklich zählt. Mit unserem breiten Leistungsspektrum – von Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory über Tax & Legal bis Financial Advisory und Consulting – unterstützen wir Kunden auf einzigartige Weise. Wir setzen neue Maßstäbe, liefern innovative Denkansätze und ermöglichen nachhaltiges Wachstum. Wir fördern unsere hochqualifizierten Mitarbeitenden mit ihren verschiedensten Talenten, sodass sie mit uns mehr erreichen.
"Making an impact that matters." Our ambition and drive at Deloitte is to do what really matters every day. With our wide range of services, we support customers in a unique way, set new standards, deliver innovative approaches and enable sustainable growth.
The Pursuit Center of Excellence (PCOE) supports strategically important tenders throughout the entire tendering phase. Always with the goal of maximizing the chances of winning for Deloitte.
We are looking forward to extend our team of strategists, project managers, design and narrative experts.
For our teams at the locations Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hanover and Munich we are looking for dedicated reinforcement.
- As the leader of an interdisciplinary sales team, you support strategically important and complex tender processes from analysis and preparation to oral presentations
- You act at the interface to the responsible Partner and therefore maintain an appropriate network within Deloitte
- Together with the proposal team, you develop the right pursuit strategy and ensure its consistent implementation throughout the entire pursuit process
- You coach the team in developing the right core messages, question solutions from various perspectives and encourage the team to break innovative ground
- Together with the responsible Partner, you develop commercial models that are as attractive for our company as they are for our customers
- You foster a positive team atmosphere, moderate internal conflicts and solve them in close coordination with the responsible Partners and the consulting leadership
- You ensure optimal preparation of the oral presentations, in particular by conducting rehearsals
- You have a university degree in business administration or a comparable qualified education
- You have at least 15 years of professional experience in the global consulting industry and quickly find your way in Partner-based corporate structures
- You bring deep expertise in consulting sales and complex multi-national offers and a solid understanding of proposal presentations
- You act confidently and have the ability to collaborate and build consensus with Partners and executive leadership
- You are an experienced leader with the ability to drive quality and excellence in a pursuit
- You are a team builder with strong communication skills to resolve conflict and continuously motivate teams
- With your excellent German and English skills, you support pursuits at all major German (and occasionally international) locations
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.