The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
ContiTech, a business area of Continental, is one of the world's leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry and other important industries. The management of ContiTech has made the decision to embark on a long term project to transform its current fragmented business processes and IT systems into a new standardized set of harmonized process and master data and run on the new SAP S4 Hana ERP platform. For this purpose, we are looking for an experienced consultant for the SAP modules controlling & business intelligence at our ContiTech site in Hanover.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
In this position your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Implementation of SAP Analytic Cloud (SAC) at ContiTech particularly for Accounting and Controlling
- Definition, customization, design, function test and optimization of business processes as well as the support during and after the Go Live of the SAP S4 Hana ERP platform
- Serve as IT functional related consultant to Central Key Users and business leaders as to the capabilities and efforts for implementation
- Manage the external vendor supplied resource related to functional area ensuring quality of work, approval of all solutions, and alignment of solutions to business area standards
- Support the business to create a master data concept for the whole business area ContiTech and for all business processes within SAP as well as further development and support of existing ContiTech planning solutions (incident and change management)
- Regular use of SAP planning tools or other ERP planning tools particularly: SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BPC and/or SAP BI, SAP FI/CO
- Data visualization, design and building of dashboards and reporting's (e.g. Power BI, QlikView)
- Academic degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or a comparable qualification
- Experience in managing SAP projects
- Several years of experience in SAP configuration for controlling and cloud implementation
- Basic Knowledge of all related SAP modules
- Basic knowledge of ABAP programming language
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Intercultural sensitivity
- On-site availability in Hanover is mandatory
Please submit your application in English language. Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.