Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 235,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
- Management, coordination and control of all tax relevant topics in a designated region
- Tax advisor for the management in the designated foreign subsidiaries
- Contact partner for the external tax consultants and fiscal authorities in the designated region
- Controlling of Tax Reporting of the respective subsidiaries
- Structuring - Initiative, concepts, and/or implementation of tax-relevant structures in the scope of M&A, reorganization
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Economics or Law with focus on Taxation
- Several years of professional experience focusing on international tax topics and projects in industry or in an international tax consulting firm
- Preferably with German tax advisor exam (or similar)
- Knowledge of international tax laws
- Experience in process and project management
- Experience in SAP R/3, Module FI/CO desirable
- Confident in using the usual MS Office programs
- Business-fluent written and spoken German and English language skills and distinct communication skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.