For over ten years, we have been developing, supporting and internationalizing Lidl’s digital business models.
This includes the Lidl online shop and other digital services. We are already present in more than ten countries with our digital products and services. The international threads of the digital Lidl activities all come together at our headquarters in Neckarsulm (in the district of Heilbronn) and our digital office in Berlin. And we are continuing to grow. We are therefore looking for specialists who want to help us continue to drive our digital business forward – at Neckarsulm or Berlin.
As an MLOps Engineer at Lidl Digital you
- are part of a vivid community of data scientists & -engineers and product owners (m/f/d)
- help people designing architectures of their ML solutions
- develop and own scalable solutions for data science- and ML pipelines
- support data scientists & -engineers (m/f/d) in deploying their applications
- orchestrate cloud resources for high automation of ML tasks
- are responsible for setting up DevOps structures for the sake of speed and transparency for roll-outs
- develop APIs for deploying ML approaches as callable endpoints
- define and construct approaches for state-of-the-art ML model life cycling
- constantly learn from and contribute to our community
- actively add value to business processes in the field of e-commerce
- work in an agile and interdisciplinary team to support our mission to bring data benefits of the company to a new level
- Graduate degree in computer science, software engineering, data science or related
- At least three years of experience in ML engineering, analytics, data science, software engineering, or related
- Experience in deploying and running data science pipelines in cloud environments (preferably MS Azure)
- Good understanding of modern machine learning approaches
- Knowledge in the following tools for automation and deployment: Azure Cloud, Databricks, MLFlow, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps, (Py)Spark, Artifactory, Terraform
- Proficiency in Python and relevant modules is required
- You are capable of quickly understanding needs of data scientists and know how to translate these into technical solutions
- You present results targeted to your audience and have first experience in communicating with higher management
- Fluency in English is required, German language skills are an advantage
We offer you entry into the world of e-commerce, an opportunity well worth taking. A fantastic team, extremely interesting work and attractive compensation await you. During your intensive induction phase, your new colleagues and a personal mentor will be on hand to help you quickly settle into the team and your new role. We want to continue to grow with you, and this means that we can offer development opportunities to suit you. Join the team and help us shape the world of e-commerce. We look forward to meeting you!
Aus Gründen der leichteren Lesbarkeit verwenden wir im Textverlauf die männliche Form der Anrede. Selbstverständlich sind bei Lidl Menschen jeder Geschlechtsidentität willkommen.