LEONI - we are more than 90,000 employees* in over 30 countries.
We are working on pioneering applications for the megatrends energy transmission and data management. We are building up innovative competencies in such fields as electronics, sensor technology, software and data analytics. We are bringing forth the development of e-mobility, autonomous driving and connectivity. We are offering maximum space for exploring individual ideas, personal growth and achievement to innovation drivers, creative thinkers and experts within a working environment fostering diversity and exchange of knowledge.
And we are looking for you.
Software Engineer (m/w/d)
- Architecting Software Developments to solve unique industrial problems
- Working with internal and external teams on software development projects
- Managing our cloud environment
- Work with engineering and business stakeholders to develop applications to support our new product developments
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer (python and/or C#)
- Familiar with cloud environments (Azure preferred)
- Comfortable working with version control systems, especially git
- Team player with strong communication, analysis, and problem-solving skills who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Experience leading design and software technical specifications
- Business fluent in written and spoken English; German language a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with microcontroller programming
- Have worked with Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Hive, Kafka, Spark or similar technologies
- Experience with developing on Linux platforms
- UI / UX Experience
- Have implemented Code Obfuscation techniques in the past
- Experience in mobile app development
- You have a Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with more than 5 years of experience in Software engineering roles, ideally with architecting and developing End-to-End systems
- Working autonomously by means of trust-based flextime and home office
- Growing hand in hand by means of the various learning and the training activities of the LEONI academy
- Attractive performance-related compensation including holiday pay and Christmas bonus in a company bound by collective bargain agreement
- Modern workplaces and new office concepts - with communicative floor plan, work stations and areas of retreat
- Remain fit and healthy by means of regular company Health Day and preventative medical check-ups
Apply online with salary requirement and your earliest starting date. We are looking forward to meet you.
LEONI protec cable systems GmbH
*Persons of all genders are always meant equally; for linguistic simplification and better legibility only the masculine form is used in the text.