The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
Our team works on innovative IT solutions for our "Cesar System". Cesar is Continental's fleet administration system, having a significant strategic importance for our tire business. You will accompany the further development of Continental's fleet applications and be responsible for the design, creation and testing of software-based innovations regarding our Cesar web applications. This ranges from Java web applications including microservices to the design and implementation of user interfaces. In this regard, you will conduct auto tests to conduct module tests and UI tests and monitor the code quality with modern technologies such as SonarQube.
Some knowledge is particularly important for us in order to conduct our projects in the best possible and most successful way with you:
- Academic degree in Information Technology or a comparable qualification
- Long term professional experience
- Profound experience in the design of integrated IT application architectures
- Extensive application knowledge in the field of Java Web Applications (Spring Boot), including Microservices
- Use of Angular 6+
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, DevOps and Auto Testing
- Performance of code quality checks using SonarQube
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.