Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
- Create something new: Key person and driver for system engineering activities
- Help shape the future: Strongly involved in acquisition with multiple OEMs. Definition of new product architectures
- Take responsibility: Leading product engineering, execution of feasibility studies, risk assessments, audits, customer- and quality assessments.
- Integrated implementation: Handling and definition of system requirements (e.g. system feature list and target specs) and allocation of features to the respective domain owners (HW, Mechanics, SW, etc.)
- Reliable implementation: Oversees and guides system integration of complex architectures as well as considering ASPICE and functional safety standards (ISO26262) aspects into system requirements/design
- Networked communication: Continuous discussion with customers on technical requirements. Early involvement of system test and other internal domain owners during requirements analysis
- Structured evaluation: Analyze customer and Bosch-internal requirements in acquisition and product design
- Structured observation: Assess system design options and determine system concept in cooperation with feature owners/architects (e.g. HW/SW architecture, key components like uP/GPU)
- Personality: Strong communication and convincing skills on technical level, leading feature owners and architects in addition to an analytical and target oriented way of working
- Experience and Knowledge: Deep technical knowledge of infotainment and connectivity products also a good understanding of dependencies between software, electronics and mechanics and good knowledge especially in requirement engineering and change management processes
- Qualifications: Broad technical skills in connectivity and/or infotainment product design
e.g. Cellular Networks, GNSS, BT/WiFi
e.g. Integration of Linux and/or Android OS in automotive applications
Expert in the technical area of network communication protocols or other expertise
e.g. CAN(-FD), (Automotive-) Ethernet, AVB and other standards
- Enthusiasm: Passion for innovative technology
- Languages: German and good English language skills
- Education: Completed degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or a comparable course of study
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.