CORAT Therapeutics GmbH is a clinical phase biopharmaceutical company founded in May 2020. The company is dedicated to developing therapeutic products to fight SARS-CoV-2 mediated COVID-19 disease and help to cure COVID-19 affected people suffering from this disease. The lead product COR‑101 is under investigation in the clinical phase Ib/II, currently.
To support the CORAT team within the ongoing COR-101 program as well as the development of further product candidates, CORAT is seeking for a new team member.
The Technical Project Manager delivers the coordination and completion of CORAT´s development projects for SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies on time within budget and within scope, oversees all aspects of projects, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes the progress of the project. The Project Manager coordinates with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and prepares reports for management regarding the current project status.
Scope & responsibility
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure internal and external resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor, track progress and share with stakeholders as well as other staff members.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with stakeholders to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Completed studies in, pharmacy, life sciences, biotechnology, engineering, project management, or a comparable degree with corresponding professional experience.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge
- At least 2 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical or Technical Development environment with project management responsibilities, i.e. project management, production, technical, non-clinical or clinical development.
- Knowledge of biopharmaceutical development stages including CMC, non-clinical, and clinical development.
- Very good knowledge of English written and oral.
- A full-time job (40 hrs./week).
- Flexible working hours.
- The possibility to work independently.
- The opportunity to make a significant contribution to fight COVID-19 pandemic.
- Highly enthusiastic team and collegial atmosphere.