- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
Please submit your application in English language.
Please note that this position is also posted as "174944BR - IT Consultant eCommerce" in Fairlawn, Ohio, United States.
ContiTech, a business area of Continental, is one of the world's leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Hanover location is seeking an IT Consultant eCommerce (m/f/diverse) to join our team. Are you ready to shape the future with us? The position will be a member of the eCommerce Team and participate in ongoing development of applications supported by eCommerce platform.
The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the SFDC platform. This position will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes. The role will also support the Pimcore product information management solution. This role is expected to be the IT Salesforce Commerce Subject Matter Expert (m/f/diverse) and Consultant (m/f/diverse).
The position contains the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the Salesforce Commerce Cloud configuration / development efforts to implement business changes
- Responsible for leading medium to large scale enterprise level projects according to ContiTech project management standards
- Evaluate and select potential suppliers, participate in contract negotiations together with Corp and / or IT Purchasing
- Actively steer and control external providers to ensure optimal world-wide service provisioning
- Develop sourcing strategy including partnerships, external sources and offshore locations
- Keep track of managed project spending against project budget and forecast
- Academic Degree in Information Technology or a comparable qualification
- Several years of Information Technology working experience
- Prior experience and knowledge Salesforce Commerce Cloud configuration, implementation and deployment
- Experience leading and managing projects with a history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Knowledge and experience with eCommerce B2B & B2C technologies and can explain to users and stakeholders at various levels
- Prior experience in a multi-national organization
- Excellent support and training skills preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the stakeholder throughout the organization
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on existing platform/solutions and systems and processes
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.