- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
Advanced Driver Information Technology GmbH (ADIT) is a joint venture of Robert Bosch GmbH (RB) and Japanese DENSO Corporation that was established in 2003 with the purpose of developing base software for in-vehicle infotainment systems. During recent years we have expanded our portfolio to include also base software for autonomous driving functions and development activities for the AUTOSAR Adaptive platform. ADIT also operates offices in Germany, India, Japan, and Vietnam.
As (Embedded) SW developer for security, you work in an agile, internal team for security related topics in QNX, Linux and Android and
- create and maintain requirements,
- create concepts, feasibility studies, designs for in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems and vehicle computers systems including their respective ecosystems,
- develop, extend and maintain security components,
- configure and extend security components,
- perform design and code reviews,
- analyse and fix issues found in our already existing software,
- share your experience and enrich our processes in the area of software development
- good/excellent degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or similar qualification
- experience in software development for embedded systems with QNX, Linux and Android
- proven expertise in designing software using C and C++
- knowledge in object oriented design and modelling languages like UML
- experience with security concepts in QNX, Linux and Android as well as cryptographic algorithms and protocols
- ability to cooperate and convince developers and suppliers in an international environment
- very good command of English
- self-contained but also team-oriented, target-oriented and thinking outside the box work-style
- experience in working with development supporting tools (version control, bug tracking, CI/CD...)
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.