- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
ITT Inc. is a US conglomerate with headquarters in White Plains, New York. The group has over 9,000 employees worldwide. ITT Bornemann GmbH and ITT Rheinhütte Pumpen GmbH are companies of the ITT Corporation. ITT Rheinhütte Pumpen GmbH is an international company in the field of special machine construction. In the production facilities in Wiesbaden and Rennerod/Ww. We produce chemical centrifugal pumps for use in corrosive and abrasive media in industry and chemistry. ITT Bornemann GmbH is one of the leading manufacturers of screw pumps and system solutions for various areas of application such as B. the oil and gas industry, the pharmaceutical and food industry. Around 200 people are employed at our location in Obernkirchen / near Hanover.
In this role, the Global Product Manager (GPM) will own the product roadmap for an appointed family of industrial pump solutions. The GPM will apply a customer-centric, business-focused mindset to identify and develop product line opportunities to their full market potential. At the same time, the GPM will have a high level of technical proficiency to be effective in working cross functionally with engineering, finance, supply chain, sales, and operations teams to accomplish all new and existing product design objectives on time and within budget.
The GPM will become a subject matter expert in ITT’s Goulds Pumps product line. This includes developing close relationships with key industry distributors, understanding technical trends and how they affect the roadmap, competitive analysis, and working closely with sales to achieve growth objectives. Target industries include, but are not limited to general industry, chemical processing, oil & gas, pulp & paper, mining, municipal, and waste water applications.
The GPM’s top priority is to lead the effort in continuing to support ITT as a world leader for fluid handling pump solutions
We are looking for a Global Product Manager for Industrial Pumps based in Obernkirchen or in Wiesbaden.
- Establish customer needs through market research and customer engagement and visits. Obtain and analyze competitor information on an on-going basis. Keep sales team informed of competitive developments and create winning product strategies.
- Improve and expand product line and appraise new product ideas for market viability; create value through targeted Value Add / Value Engineering practices, expanding into underrepresented global territories.
- Collaborates to develop 3 year product plans and update technology roadmaps for innovation planning 5+ years out.
- Set pricing and determine winning market strategy for winning business on a global scale while adhering to contractual requirements and providing market differentiation.
- Represent the voice of the customer and drive operational excellence with cross functional work with operations, commercial, engineering, communications, and finance
- Create business cases to drive NPD needs, cases ranging from 500K-2MM USD
- Ensure project development activities are completed on time, meeting all requirements, including cost, quality & performance targets to support the project plans and project execution
- Participate in the monitoring of sales and profit performance of support equipment products to achieve and maintain acceptable gross profit margins
- Some travel is expected
- Manages Others: 1 dotted line report
Education: BS Degree in Mechanical or similar Major Engineering discipline required; Combination of Engineering degree and MBA preferred
Experience: 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in an industrial or engineered to order, and rotating equipment environment (pumps or similar ancillary equipment) required. Strong technical, financial and business acumen is strongly preferred.
- 5 years of product management in an industrial, engineered to order, and rotating equipment organization (pumps and similar ancillary components such as seals, monitoring equipment dealing with fluid transfer) with international experience (travel or expat).
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or major engineering discipline is required. Advance degree in business management preferred.
- Results focused with ability to translate stakeholder needs and priorities into actionable plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate technical information to diverse groups of people; excellent presentation skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Experience writing business cases to drive New Product Development needs (i.e. tooling for a new pump) spend from 500K – 2MM
- Knowledge of machining, assembly, testing a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers
- New product development/management experience required
- Additional commercial and marketing experience is a plus
- Strong business acumen and understanding of financial principles
- Strong technical and design problem solver
- Interesting job in an international company
- Exciting area of responsibility with a high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom: The induction takes place "on the job" in a committed and competent team
- Attractive remuneration package with a variable component
- First-class employee offers through corporate benefits