- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Es könnte helfen, entweder mit einem anderen oder ohne Stichwort zu suchen.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
We build renewables with dedication: ABO Wind develops and constructs wind and solar parks, as well as battery and hydrogen projects worldwide. Over more than 25 years, ABO Wind's in-house specialist departments have been offering solutions along the entire value chain: from site assessment, planning, approval and financing to construction, grid connection, operational management and service. Securing a future worth living for future generations drives us as our overriding goal. Renewables are our DNA.
Renewables PPA Originator (m/f/d) France
Our PPA department is a dynamic, creative and innovative team. Our aim is to rethink and redesign the route to market for various types of renewable energies, working towards a world of direct supply agreements with industrial companies and PPAs. We need you to push the energy transition in France to the next level.
- Are an expert on regulatory and market developments in Germany
- Lead the development of the French route-to-market strategy, in collaboration with the French finance team
- Conclude PPA contracts with ground-mounted PV, wind, and hybrid plants with utilities and corporates in France
- Design and conceptualize PPAs (including route to market, commercial contract terms, sleeving) in France
- Identify and build relationships with utilities, corporates, aggregators, PPA service providers and traders in France
- Participate in French PPA tenders
- Have relevant professional experience in the power procurement/ trading/ PPA origination field
- Understand French policy and market framework for renewables and their route to market
- Have an existing or are building up a network of contacts to utilities, traders, corporates in France
- Fluent in French and English, German is a benefit but not mandatory
- Work independently, are solution-oriented and practical approach to your work
- Are willing to travel to travel within France and abroad
- Optional and beneficial: already having concluded a PPA in France or other European markets
At ABO Wind, we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all. If you're interested in a position, apply – even if your previous work experience doesn't exactly match all qualifications. You could be just the right candidate for this role or any other position!
You can look forward to:
- 25 days holiday (+6 days due to overtime)
- Bike mileage allowance
- Kitchen with free coffee and tea
- 39 hours worked/ week
- 100% reimbursement for public transport ticket
- Further education and training plans
- Remote work
- Company events
- Luncheon vouchers
- Complimentary health insurance