- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
- Financial Analyst / Modeler (m/f/d)MABANAFT GmbH & Co. KG
Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Es könnte helfen, entweder mit einem anderen oder ohne Stichwort zu suchen.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
Fuelling tomorrow – that is our vision. The mobility of the future needs innovative solutions. The mobility of the future needs people who can make things happen. The future of mobility needs: you.
Let's shape the future of the energy industry together!
For our Strategy & Corporate Development department at our location in Hamburg HafenCity, we are looking for a
Financial Analyst / Modeler (m/f/d)
As Financial Analyst / Modeler, you will be an integral part of the Strategy & Corporate Development department and support the Mabanaft Leadership Team as a central function in delivering its ambitious Group strategy to lead the energy transition.
- Develop, review and update financial (valuation) models and relevant tools to support the Mabanaft Leadership Team in the strategic decisions on e.g., M&A transactions, complex restructuring or refinancing processes or for ongoing business planning and cashflow forecasting purposes
- Perform financial benchmark analyses in relation to the Mabanaft business environment (markets, customers, competitors, partners, etc.) and provide spot-on data-driven insights
- Serve as sparring partner for Business Development and Management, and interact closely with other corporate functions (e.g., Treasury, Finance & Controlling) and external Strategy Consultants
- Liaise with the team and various colleagues across the entire organization on training and delivery of best practices in financial modeling
- University degree in Business / Economic Sciences with focus on Accounting, Finance or a numerate discipline
- Profound professional experience in transaction advisory, valuation & strategy, investment banking, corporate finance, or M&A
- Extensive analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills, including designing, building, and populating financial models and using financial modeling tools combined with a working knowledge of accountancy
- Strong technical skills in Excel; working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) desirable
- Ability to analyze and report complex information including numerical data and key conclusions
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to communicate complex issues in English and ideally German
- Work-life balance: 38.75 working hours per week with 30 days annual leave
- Ability to work freely: flexible working hours and individual work location within Germany (50% home office or more upon request)
- Suitable for families: subsidized vacation camps for children, nanny support, etc.
- Security and provisions: accident insurance also covering private accidents; excellent employer's contribution to your company pension scheme; “lifetime account” with opportunities to save for sabbaticals or early retirement
- Health: healthy, subsidized meals in our employee restaurant, access to the free gym with sports offers, online sports courses, support in the event of personal problems and free use of the Headspace app
- Learning & Development: we support you on your individual career path
- Networking: networks within the company to spotlight all diversity aspects within the company, as well as participate in various company events
- Other benefits: profit participation, Christmas bonus, vacation allowance, travel allowance, etc.