- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Es könnte helfen, entweder mit einem anderen oder ohne Stichwort zu suchen.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
Senior / Postdoctoral Researcher m/f/d
Intelligent Behavior Planning for Autonomous Driving & Mobile Robots
The Honda Research Institute Europe GmbH is looking for a Senior / Postdoctoral Researcher to work on the topic Intelligent Behavior Planning for Autonomous Driving & Mobile Robots in an attractive, international and privileged research environment.
The position is part of a global research team working in a highly collaborative way, in close cooperation with a strong network of experts from universities and institutional partners across Europe, Japan, and beyond. Our main target is to research holistic, generalizable, and embodiment-agnostic behavior planning approaches for real-world use-cases. Thanks to our unique positioning as a fundamental research institute embedded in Honda's industrial R&D, we can transfer fundamental insights to real prototypes in mobile robotics and autonomous driving and create value that impacts at large scale.
- Driving research in the field of mobile robotics and autonomous driving by exploring cooperative behavior modelling and risk evaluation approaches
- Developing ideas and implementing them in a prototypical fashion
- Integrating your research into HRI-EU's behavior planning platform and support validation in real prototypes
The position is initially limited to 2 years.
- PhD degree or similar qualification in computer science, engineering, or related fields
- Solid understanding of state-of-the-art motion/behavior planning methods and knowledge of recent novel planning methods in the research community
- Extensive experience in applying research concepts to real-world problems, preferably in mobile robots and automotive platforms; integrating systems, using and improving middleware and continuous integration pipelines is something that you enjoy
- Experience in Python programming and software development tools like git
- Pro-active and curious mind; you are a team player
- Working in a friendly, open and highly interdisciplinary environment with an exciting combination of fundamental research and application projects
- Opportunity to publish research papers and participate in international conferences and workshops to foster your scientific profile and professional career
- Attractive salary package including company car
- Demonstrating your work in real-world prototypes to a wider public industrial audience