- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
- New and further development of component technologies (one focus: cap ply)
- Participation in and lead of technology development projects
- Generate and document Know-how about the performance of the technology and interaction between components
- Create and manage component portfolios and roadmaps to achieve long term strategy for product performance
- Prepare prototypes, initiate tests / -were applicable- execute tests and evaluate the respective technology
- Ensure and perform required technology gate releases Translate technology needs into process / material requirements
- Ensure that requirements are discussed with customers & stakeholders
- Academic Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Natural Science or comparable
- Experiences in leading projects, tire development and/or R&D preferable
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Teamplayer in international environment with good communication and interaction skills
- Flexibility with openness for new ideas and technologies
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.